From:
Deb Beausoleil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 07:05:19 EDT

Hello all,

Has anyone tried the Suzanne Somers diet and (a) had success with it, (b)
didn't have too much trouble adapting to the diet in addition to maintaining
the gluten-free diet?  I looked in the archives and there wasn't too much
said about this diet.  I have been gluten-free for nearly 5 years and gained
some weight after being on the diet.  Three months ago, I quit smoking and
gained another 30 pounds.  Yikes!  I have a membership to a health club and
am working out but apparently I need a type of a diet to follow cause the
weight isn't coming off with exercise alone.  I intend to buy one of her
books but wanted to know if any celiacs had been able to follow this
particular weight loss diet.

Many thanks,

Deb