From:
"Elysse R. Paige" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Elysse R. Paige
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:19:27 -0700

I'm going to spend a weekend in Calistoga,CA. This is near Napa, CA. I
didn't find any recommendation for restaurants in the archives. I'm sure
some of you on the list have been to the area. Would you mind sharing the
names of any restaurants you've enjoyed (both casual and upscale). We are
fish and vegetable people and love experimenting with different cuisines.
Thanks in advance.