Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Cindy Koller-Kass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:52:22 -0400

 Meeting Reminder

The  Greater Cleveland Celiac Association  CSA/USA Chapter #50

Our next Support Group Meeting will take place

Sunday -  April 28, 2002        From 1:30 - 3:30 PM

Parma Community Hospital, 7007 Powers Blvd., (off Ridge  Road)

Parma , Ohio

Everyone is welcome :>)

*Please bring a gluten free "goodie"  along with at least 12 copies of
the recipe to share.  Please include any brand names of ingredients where
available.

If you have tried a new product or have a favorite recipe and you would
like to share your experiences with the group - good or bad - we would
welcome you comments.

There  will be free samples of GF products along with great new GF
recipes.

Newly diagnosed?....Please bring your questions.

Have a question and can't wait until Sunday...email me at:
or call me at:  440-248-6671

Cindy Koller-Kass
President - Greater Cleveland Celiac Association

So much to do, so little time...