From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 18:41:09 -0500
Have you installed the Via agp drivers?  On new installations I forget to do
it once in a while and your symptoms sound just like that.  You can get them
as part of the Via 4 in 1 package.  The install program lets you install
just the agp drivers if that's all you need.  Are you using on board sound?
Get the latest sound drivers too.  I haven't ever run a Geforce2mmx but I've
run everything from a Geforce2 GTS to a Geforce 4 on my MSI 694D with no
problems.

Ben Moore