From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 16:16:51 -0700
On Wed, 5 Jun 2002 06:49:57 -0700, Theta Sigma <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I started slowly eating these meats and mixed cooked foods with them.  By
>slowly increasing the amount of raw food I gave my body time to adjust to
>the new foods.  Took about 6 months to get up to about 80 percent raw foods
>in my diet.

While the fact that a food CAN be eaten raw is a big point in favor of
that food, there is no advantage to eating food raw, and one big
disadvantage in that it takes more physiological resources.

>From what I've seen, the "raw food" theory is just a corruption of the
Paleo diet, that is promoted by people who seem to like the concept
(which, of course, is usually responsible for virtually all diet plans,
ie something in one's personal psychology "likes" the concept,
regardless of the effectiveness thereof).

See:

www.beyondveg.com

for LOTS of details.

--