From:
Darcey Blue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 11:29:09 -0500
Thanks for the welcome. I'm still in the pondering stages as of yet. Went to
both the university and public libraries. Niether seem to have any of the
books, neanderthing, cordain's or paleolithic perscription ( which i did
read a year or so ago, but ibadly need a refresher)so i'm going to have to
invest in one. Any recomendations?is cordains the best?
I'm having a hard time figuring how eat paleo when my partner probably will
not be willing to give up such things as cheese, tortillas, soda and sugar....
I'm also wondering how many people are strict and never indulge in a non
paleo item now and again?
 I did make a concious effort to exclude the yougurt from my fruit smoothie
today.
 i also wonder what you all think of vegetarian protein products. i am not a
vegetarian, but my partner is nearly, and doesn't want to eat most meat
products, so often we have tofu or tempeh in our meals. I suppose they
wouldn't really be considered paleo...but i'd like to hear some opinons on
it anyway.
How do you stay disciplined enough to avoid the sweets, dairy products and
grains?
well i have a lot more to say but really must get to work! looking foward to
hearing from you all!
Darcey