From:
Philip Thrift <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 17:47:03 -0500
On Wed, 22 May 2002 16:23:07 -0400, Meighen Russell <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>http://www.nexusmagazine.com/microwave.html

http://www.nexusmagazine.com  == definitely for X-Files fans :-)

[log in to unmask] 05/22/02 12:31PM
wrote:
>I understand what you are saying Philip. It's just I am worried because
>from what I can see Russia banned MW's,

Microwave oven sales are alive and growing in Russia:

http://www.hankooki.com/kt_tech/200110/t2001100511275245110.htm
"In addition, as part of product design, we have
identified the color preferences of various markets,
such as blue being the color of choice in Russia,
and blue, gold and silver in other markets," Han noted.

>I tried to find a site that conclusively debunked all these claims, and I
>couldn't.. were you able to?
http://rabi.phys.virginia.edu/HTW/microwave_ovens.html
"As for the rumors about the unhealthiness of food cooked in
a microwave oven, these are simply myths promulgated by people
who don't understand what microwaves are and fear them irrationally."

Philip Thrift
http://www.geocities.com/PaleoFitness