From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 08:03:15 -0400
There are a lot of radios out there with the feature to make the display,
frequency and some times S meter readings, menu settings ETC, talk, it tells
you what the settings are, so long as you stay away from yaesu that is.2
meter stuff like that is a little harder to find, but I believe there are a
couple on the market today and I know of a lot of radios on the used market
that are great radios that can do that.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3