Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 07:51:32 -0500
On Thu, 31 Oct 2002 18:34:46 +1000, Phosphor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>>How long does it take to hunt a fat emu?
>since they are sitting on the nest, not much time at all.

And these nests are always next door - ahm I mean stone?
Or Andrew, could I only believe you.
I'm close to, for Australia - much of it is desert, a hunters area.
I think I could - if you'd survive for one week with paleo equipment in the
bush. And report about all the emus.
How about a nice week in spring in the outback?
Isn't spring the time, when emus are sitting on the egg?

>>But how *shure*
>sure. your spelling is rather annoying.

Sure.
But I learn.
Even if the advice is given with the congeniality of a buffalo.
Some time I will have mastered the english language.
Surely before the french.

Amadeus S.