Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 13:11:59 -0800
Hi there,

I know that starting out can be somewhat daunting if a person hasn't
eaten this way, but with time it can be both enjoyable and healthfully
rewarding:

I've never eaten or made the ketchup recipe, but one thing I did get
hooked on was pemmican.
It can be time consumming to make but once done (in a medium to large
batch), you've got all the "fast food" you want for a couple of weeks.

I'm also partial to salads with meat or fish added, my favorite is a
tuna salad made thusly:
1/2 head lettuce (i use red leaf but any will do)
chopped tomato
sliced cucumber and a bit of carrot
handful raw walnuts
1 can (or use fresh, cooked or raw whatever your preference)tuna drained
and rinsed.
with a nice twist of fresh ground black pepper and a dressing made of
olive oil and lemon or lime juice.
I used to eat this almost every morning when I started the paleo way and
it filled me right up till the mid afternoon.

Good snacks and finger foods:
cold chicken or beef with almond butter
any and all non processed cold cuts (.I've used on occasion a good
quality italian proschiutto)
Jerky and pemmican (I love the stuff!)
Fresh fruit
 fresh raw veggies dipped in olive oil and garlic.
pork rinds with almond butter (or just butter if you like it!)
Handful of raw nuts.

I used to cut up my veggies and salad stuff and finger foods the night
before....

hope this helps.