From:
Jerry Nagy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jerry Nagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 19:11:20 -0400

It seems to me that some people are getting a little hyper over
breakfast. I buy Erewon (sp?) corn flakes ( and there are lots of others
out there) that are gf and no problem...they even carry them at regular
stores (not Stop and Shop unfortunately). There are a number of
non-wheat products on the market.

I also buy Pamela's Pancake Mix, Van's Waffles, (Trader Joe also has
Wheat free gluten free waffles that are cheaper) and regular pure maple
syrup. Eggs are gluten-free...I make bread (usually with Bob's Red Mill
mix) and use that for toast....other than that...orange juice has never
contained gluten to my knowledge...nor has grapefruit juice, etc.

In this day and age of "instant meals" some of you are going a little
nuts about what is "instant"....take a little time to actually "cook"
breakfast!

(By the way, I work full time and have no connection with any of the
companies/product I mentioned).

Sally Nagy