C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Jeffries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 11:27:57 EDT
UCP here has trying for me to stay away from their clients.  I've grown up
with a lit of them we went to the same school for the disabled.  I'm more
independent and outspoken than what UCP here wants to deal with.  Sherry had
her tubes tied four years ago but not by her own free choice.  UCP here at
least wants to have clients with no free will of their own.  I'm one who
shows what a person is capable of without restraints UCP puts on their
clients.  I've got my own apartment on my own and now I've lived in two
houses on my own.  The house I have now is wheelchair accessible.  I had to
go to court to get custody of Susan because UCP had said that Sherry had been
seeing someone else and I may not have been the father.  The other guy Sherry
was seeing couldn't have done it because he 1. Couldn't have lifted her.  2.
He's in a chair and needs help himself.  3.  A compatibility problem that
would be painful if done the wrong way. (That is the cleanest way I could put
it.  I will explain this one offlist)

"Long ago and far away, We had a voice, you know that we had a say, We won't
live for yesterday, Ready or not, we're gonna have our way"

Twisted Sister  Wake Up (the sleeping giant)

Michael Jeffries
AIM and Yahoo! ID  MJeff25916
ICQ# 53522767