AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2009 08:23:20 -0700
>Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 22:28:21 -0700
>From: Dean L Colby <[log in to unmask]> (by way of Prof Norm Subject:
>12th Annual Accessing Higher Ground
>

>An Indispensable Conference for Higher-ed Disability Service Professionals
>

>Join us for this year's Accessing Higher Ground: Accessible Media, Web and
>Technology Conference for Education, Businesses, and Web and Media
>Designers, to be held Nov. 10 - 14 at the
><http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/booking/reservation?id=0904084167&key=EB62F>Westin
>Hotel in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 />Westminster, Colorado, brought to
>you by Disability Services at the University of Colorado-Boulder
>
><?xml:namespace prefix = o />
>
>Accessing Higher Ground focuses on the implementation and benefits of
>Assistive Technology and Accessible Media in the university and college
>setting. Other topic areas cover legal and policy issues, including ADA
>and 508 compliance. The creation of accessible media and information
>resources, including Web pages and library resources are a particular
>focus of the event.
>

>This year's keynote speaker is
><http://emacspeak.sourceforge.net/raman/>T.V Raman, Research Scientist
>from Google, Inc.
>
>Dozens of hands-on workshops and lectures including:
>

>For attendees to the Educause Denver Convention, stay an extra day and
>attend our TRAINING ON ADVANCED TOPICS IN IT ACCESSIBILITY, Monday, Nov. 9
>
>Preconference workshops on Tuesday & Wednesday, Nov. 10-11
>
>Highlights for the Main Conference, Thursday-Saturay, Nov. 12-14, include:
>Daisy 101, Advanced web accessibility workshops, Kindle accessibility, and
>much more
>

>Please visit to register:
>

><http://www.colorado.edu/ATconference>http://www.colorado.edu/ATconference
>

>or visit our registration page directly:
>
><http://cucs.colorado.edu/confreg/ahg2009.html>http://cucs.colorado.edu/confreg/ahg2009.html
>

>For discounted prices, register before October 1!

  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
To whom much is given, much is expected.
Norman Coombs [log in to unmask]
CEO EASI Equal Access to Software and Information
phone (949) 855-4852 (NOTE pacific time zone)
****READ ABOUT THE DICK BANKS MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP:
http://easi.cc/scholarship.htm

Check out EASI New Synchronous Clinics:
http://easi.cc/clinic.htm
EASI Home Page http://www.rit.edu/~easi
Online courses  and Clinics http://easi.cc/workshop.htm
Check the EASI Library Web http://www.rit.edu/~easi/lib.htm

>>> Error in line 8 of AXSLIB-L.MAILTPL: unknown formatting command <<<