From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 21:16:14 -0500
Then according to this, high fat with carbs like collards, spinach, chard,
will cause calcium loss?  So for instance, during Atkins induction the salad
with meats and fat was more or less neutral?  Will a high fat meal of meat
and fruit create soap? err....if I may bring it up, your past bowel
problems?  Oh this is very interesting....  We need a class in this....
Oliva