Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 21:41:29 +0900
Theola Walden Baker wrote:

> **************************
> With regard to recent discussions, have those of you who have noticed less
> sunburn perchance been eating watermelon?
> **************************

Chamomile tea can make the skin more sensitive. Farmers
sometimes have to kill wild chamomile if they have white
skinned cows on pasture. A red-head friend of mine drank a
lot of chamomile and was having serious skin sensitivity. I
showed him my textbook on cow diseases, he quite drinking it
in the summer.

By the way, Wall Street Journal editorial on paleo diets.
The writer is 4 years into paleo. Nothing new, but a good
morale boost.

http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110001988