From:
Secola/Nieft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 20:47:14 -1000
Kirt:
>> FWIW, I, too, am concerned about Cordain's "message"--it
>> doesn't seem to  make the best sense in some ways,
>> especially that he says to trim the fat  from grassfed beef.

"andrew":
> he's stooped that low? As i said, this makes as much sense as making
> paedophilia the core of the catholic church doctrine.

What is that supposed to mean? andrew, this is this type of verbiage that
alienates you-- does that matter, or is it what you are after?

> I guess his work on
> exercise physiology is much more rigorious, otherwise he would be rubbed out
> for academic fraud.

Quick tongue aside, academia might surprise you. It's kinda like Consumer
Reports. They might be great of freezers, but they don't have an idea about
DC waterpumps or Macintosh peripherals.

As far as trashing folks, I don't really get why you won't join him in
academic rigor and publish your own? Perhaps it is easier to take potshots
than stand up to the line, eh? ;)

Cheers,
Kirt