From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 08:08:44 -0500
Halle,
Were I in your shoes I would be fixing deviled eggs, as paleo as I could
possible get them, no big deal if you can't, pemmican which has all the
great stuff he needs, you can add fruit to it also, well ground flax meal,
etc., lasts forever, baked custard, using honey and coconut milk, quiche,
using feta cheese, etc. etc. etc.  You can only do what you can do.  Also,
talk to his doc about his condition....Hope this helps.....  Oliva