Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:43:14 -0700
You know, while the article didn't mention Paleo theory, it didn't mention
much in the way of other approaches either. It was busy telling the story it
did tell, which was quite interesting.

While there's plenty of neglect of good theories running around, I didn't
see it in this article. Given all the crap that's been put forth in the past
about how fat people simply eat too much and are therefore bad and wholly
responsible for their gluttonous condition, the article's actually a badly
needed breath of fresh air.

There were actually questions raised in the piece. I think there's a
looonggg way to go in terms of research and popular discussion of obesity,
but that's a start...