NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jon Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2006 22:31:48 -0400
On Tue, 4 Jul 2006, Jon Lewis wrote:

>> Allergnically free of milk protein, red dye #40, shellfish and, of
>> course, peanuts!
>> Non-perishable (since the ice-pack will have lost its cool by then).
>> Contains protein.
>> Is plausibly attractive to an 8-year old boy.
>
> Home made popcorn
> Glennys soy chips
> beef jerkey

Right after posting this, I found that certain flavors of Glennys soy
chips also have that "may contain dairy cross contamination" warning under
the ingredients list...though they still are marked Parve, which requires
they be dairy-free.

If he won't eat jerky, you could also try things like slim jims, which
have the benefit of being individually wrapped.

Can you get cashews that don't have possible peanut cross contamination?

  Jon Lewis                   |  I route
  Atlantic Net                |