NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lori Boldt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:55:52 -0500
We eat at Subway a lot for fast food.  I know someone posted that their
Subway uses grated cheese and it would get over everything, but our's uses
slices.  The plain Italian bread is dairy free.  Of course, you run the risk
of cross contamination with the new "cheese" breads but we haven't had any
problems.  If we don't go to Subway, I try and find a place that serves
hotdogs.  We usually don't have problems with most of the Chicago area
hotdog vendors.

Lori