NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 23:59:59 -0500
Over on the gluten-free list there's discussion of a bill in congress requiring better food labeling; we're being asked to write our congresspersons. It's not just better labeling for gluten-contents we're talking about in these bills; milk is included too (along with egg, fish, Crustacea, tree nuts, peanuts, and soybeans).

If *you'd* like to see better food labeling, write your congressperson! To get their addresses, go here:

  http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/ziptoit.html

To find out what bills are out there go here:

  http://thomas.loc.gov/

and search on the terms:

  food allergen

--