NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cathy Cralle Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 09:51:02 -0600
I'm considering consulting with a homeopathic physician regarding treatment for my severely (anaphylactic) milk allergic 6 year old daughter.  We have avoided all milk products strickly for 5 1/2 years and still any incidental exposure results in swelling throat, hives, and asthma (depending upon amount and how quickly I get antihistimines in her.  My goal (in consulting the homeopath) is not for her to be able to drink milk or icecream, but for her to be able to cope better with incidental exposures (whey in a hotdog bun, casein in Subway turkey, etc.).

Has anyone out there consulted a homeopath for milk allergy or done any significant research on the issue?   I'd appreciate any feedback you can offer.

Cathy
Mom to Hannah