From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 08:57:50 -0600
Butch et-el

Our node here (Caldwell) is 417 linked to a repeater in Boise.  If I can make the repeater we can do a desk to you contact work permitting.  I have misplaced your node in  Las Vagus.  I also get good signals from the repeater on my front porch with the ht but not  sure my signal back to the repeater is useable.  I will check that Saturday evening.  In meantime if you link to Boise have someone call me at work or on my cell for quick sked.  Cell number arising privately separate message.

Thank You!

BRETT K WINCHESTER  PM  KD7JN

http://www.icbvi.state.id.us/brochure/RADIO.HTM

VOLUNTEER & READING SERVICES MANAGER
IDAHO COMMISSION f/t BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED - ICBVI
P O BOX 83720
341 W WASHINGTON
BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012

208-334-3220 ext 104 +7 = voice mail
fax  208-334-2963
Member IAAIS International Association of Audio Information Services