Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 22:08:44 +1000
May I add a bit of my $0.02 to Mark's post?

I have see exactly problem some years ago, back to that time, I had a guy
who returned a mobo said it won't post, however, I couldn't repeat the fault
at my workshop.  Unless we worked out that at his well air-conditioned
computer room (in a big company), the temp was much lower than my no
air-condition workshop.

This could be a problem that some where on mobo, there is a broken
connection, that only get connected when it's warm. In my case, it was some
where around CPU socket area.

Jun Qian