Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 12:54:31 +0200
7bit
From:
"Yakymakha L. Olexandr" <[log in to unmask]>
he. Edwin Bogert

>I agree, I don't think that both or, even 1 of them are bad however, after
>changing,swapping,reseating and, checking all components including
>cpu-memory-video cards,power supplies etc. etc. ...
>I noticed in the mobo specs that I can use up to 768mb of pc133 sdram on
>it. Does this mean I can use ONLY pc133?  Currently I'm trying to use pc100
>sdram.  Could that be the problem or not?Thanks  Edwin Bogert

The problem could be in SDRAM module!
Note that an old PC100 could be incompatible with new mobo!
Use standard contemporary PC133 SDRAM for test.
Frequency SDRAM mode could be setted lately in the BIOS setup for
better memory access.
--
Best regards,
 Yakymakha                          mailto:[log in to unmask]

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml