Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 12:11:11 -0400
On Sat, 20 Jul 2002, Dori Zook wrote:

> What did the rest of you think?  The tone last night was all but acceptance
> of Truth From On High!  IloveitIloveitIloveit!

I thought it was a pretty good presentation, all things
considered.  In fact, lowcarb is getting a fair amount of press
this week, including today's
http://content.health.msn.com/content/article/2731.2241 on MSN.
Earlier in the evening, NBC 48 Hours also reran its piece on
Atkins, obviously trying to catch some coattail effect from the
other stuff that's out there this week.

Taubes was very good -- lean and mean.  That's an important
point.  The fact that he said, at the end of the segment, "I'll
stay on a lowcarb diet..." was key.  It showed that he's not just
investigating it, but doing it.  And he's lean and looks a little
like Richard Gere, and psychologically that is the message that
viewers will keep.

Todd Moody