Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phosphor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 08:20:34 +1000
> Hi, I buy a brand at the health food store which is particularly >fresh
because it's pressed in the absence of oxygen and sold > in small

tell me Amadeus, why do u rather use flax, which is inedible to humans, and
contains cyanogenic glucosides and hence hardly useful for day in day out
consumption [unless you actually have cancer], instead of perilla, which
contains minimal quantities of linoleic acid and comparable amounts of ALA?
It could be obtained from the Chinatown district or Korean stores.

Im also waiting for your daily menu of aboriginal plant food diet which you
promised me [ie the one, which despite all the testament of anthropology anf
biochemistry, would provide all essential nutrients].   How long do u need?

andrew