Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 20:31:20 -0400
Hi everyone, I have a few old crystal scanners sitting out in my garage
that I am thinking of taking to Dayton this weekend and selling a long
with some other  equipment.  They are no good to me now since my local
police department has made the move to 800 MHz trunking.  One scanner is a
4-channel scanner that came out around 1978 or 79, and the other is an
older 8 channel Bearcat or Regency scanner that came out in about 1970 or
71.
        I know that I won't make much money from either one of  the, but
they belonged to my Grandfather who has been dead for almost 10
years.  Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated, and thanks in
advance.