EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
joe j lazzaro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 11:46:17 -0400
PDF files are barely accessible, and Adobe has been less than helpful
about fixing bugs that stand in the way of accessibility. If you read the
information about PDF accessibility from the Adobe site, you will get a
false impression of just how accessible PDF really is. In summary, avoid
PDF if you can. But if you must go PDF, look at the fac on www.webaim.org
as it's fair and balanced.

Joseph J. Lazzaro
HTTP://JoeLazzaro.Com