EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen O'Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 15:27:17 -0700
David, It saddens me, too.  I'm a Canadian living in the states and have
always been proud of Canada's leadership in the area of serving people with
disabilities.  From what I hear from my BC friends, there are many other
cuts in education that are going to have an impact on students with
disabilities.  Time for a change of government, I guess!   Karen

Karen O'Kain
Coordinator, The Learning Center
UNM-Valencia Campus

--On Wednesday, January 30, 2002 4:06 PM -0500 David Poehlman