EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
John Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 17:59:29 -0800
Richard Jones posted a question about Maple accessibility on these two
lists earlier today.  I asked Oregon State physics major Aqil Sajjad about
his experience with Maple - which I had thought he'd used successfully.  He
has and I forward his comments.  Incidentally although he apparently hasn't
tried it, Maple does print quite well on Tiger.

John