EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Adaptive Technology Lab <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 13:54:59 -0800
A few years back Norton Utilities had a secure erase that they claimed met
some U.S. Dept. of Defense standards.  As I recall, it would write over
the sector 8 or 9 times.  This is of course if you want a working drive
when your done, if not, take a hammer to it.

Regards,

James