From:
Marianne Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:35:24 -0400
From Dr. Brynes Newsletter:

Gary Taubes' excellent article in the journal SCIENCE on the shenanigans
behind the USA's adoption of low-fat, high carbohydrate diets (with no proof
that such diets would benefit human life) has been posted online by Barry
Groves at his website Second Opinions. This article is a MUST read for all
subscribers.
Go to http://www.second-opinions.co.uk/fat-science01.html

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin"

does anyone have a link to a clearer copy of this? I'd love to read it but
the resolution is so awful that it makes my eyes ache. Even printed out the
resolution is terrible.