BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Guaranteeing the preservation of heart and myth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 22:38:05 -0700
I'm not sure but I'll bet there are some not far from there at any rate.  I
fell in love with Baker Library the moment I set eyes on the place 40+
years ago.  I had a friend who worked there.

What's with the duck thing all of a sudden.  Merrill's aunt just died and
she was crazy to have ducks but couldn't as she lived in town.  Her kids
put rubber duckies in the casket with her so she'd have her ducks.  The
science teacher at school wants to hatch ducks next year instead of chicks.
I'll have to see if their quack echos when they swim on the pond.  Ruth

At 9:33 AM -0400 6/3/02, Ken Follett wrote:
In a message dated 6/1/2002 3:59:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Dartmouth is a very nice school, just up the road from us.

Ruth,

But, do they have ducks?

][<en

--