BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
No matter what body type you have or how much money you spend, remember: confidence is" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 17:14:04 -0400

You know, I still haven't heard anything recently that has made me
regret my decision long ago to become an unCatholic, in spite of the
years of doctrinaire education (12 years worth, in fact...I think my
parents missed kindergarten only because it wasn't offered).

Dan Becker,  Exec. Dir.   "Conformists die, but
Raleigh Historic           heretics live on forever"
Districts Commission               -- Elbert Hubbard
[log in to unmask] ---->     Proud member of Team Heretic
919/890-3678

PS: Speaking of Team Heretic, anyone catch the glossy pics of B-P'er
emeritus George Kramer in the current issue of _Preservation_? He's the
handsome, well-spoken one bitching about becoming too popular. I've
decided that you just can't win in preservation. Damned if you do,
damned if you don't.