BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
can't australian computers read? <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:15:54 -0400

Do not worry. They are just using you now. They will turn on you later.
But now it is more important to be the opposite of mom. They are
establishing their own independent identity. So if mom doesn't like your
joke, they will laugh with you. Soon they will become independent. You
will no longer be useful to them. Then they will laugh at you.

Dan Becker, Exec. Dir.     "What's this? Fan mail
Raleigh Historic            from some COD?"
Districts Commission        - With apologies to
[log in to unmask]              Bullwinkle Gee Moose
919/890-3678