From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 04:43:29 -0600
Hi Bud, would like to talk about recording analog stuff.
Depending on the version of windows you are running, the location of the
audio input changes.
Anyway under xp it is
control panel, sounds, ctrol tab twice to  audio properties, tab to "o
equals volume" which is the input volumes.  Press enter and tab through the
dialogs  to select what input you want.  Remember to change it back for
recording from the line input.  I wish these audio programs would
automatically select the input they need and return your selection to the
way they found it.
They are not nice children however.  In windows 98 it is control panel
media, to start the process.  I think the rest is the same.