From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 08:23:36 -0600
Walt,

I'll take a look at those.  I called a contester friend of mine last night
and he recommended a place I have to hunt for on google.  I may just stick
with 50 feet since I won't be putting any big antennas on the tower any
more.  Thanks for the rohn URL and I'll look at those.

Phil.

Aiming For The Stars
http://www.AimingForTheStars.com