"David R. Basden" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 16:09:52 -0700
We used to have one of those at the MARS station where our on-base radio
club met.  It was the size of a microwave oven and seemed to lack
sensitivity and selectivity relative to the Collins 75a2 next to it.  It
did the job though.  It was paired with a BC610 for transmitting on the
MARS frequencies.  That was more like the size of a free-standing range and
oven combo!

73,

Dave, AF6Y