From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:21:08 -0400
Well, from experience, I can say the Kenwood TS-570, and 2000 with the VS-3
are totally accessible. As compared to Icom, I don't know, but I don't see
how it can get any better. Those tell you just about everything with the
VS-3.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3