Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 12:43:37 -0700

Greetings from all of us at Aunt Candice Foods!   We hope that you had a great summer and are looking forward to this Autum!

We are excited to announce that we have added three new products to our line!  We now offer a gluten, casein, soy, and corn free protein bar that comes in three great flavors:  Berry Breakfast, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip and Double Chocolate Chip.  Our bars are sweetened with only brown rice syrup and grape juice extract and have 12-15 grams of protein per bar!  These make a great snack for kids and adults!

Aunt Candice Foods offers a variety of gluten, casein, soy and corn free foods from ready to eat cookies (individually wrapped) to baking mixes!  Our cookies are fantastic to put in lunch boxes and to take along for a trip!

Visit our website at www.auntcandicefoods.com!

Candice Bradstreet

Aunt Candice Foods

503-582-8733