From:
EmmaJane Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EmmaJane Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:37:38 -0400

Fellow Celiacs,

I have read with great interest about the Godfather's Pizza made with a potato crust.  I called one of my local Godfather's and spoke with the manager about the recent postings here.  She told me she knew nothing about this pizza offering but would be more than happy to carry it if I found out some more information.  So, the following day I called Godfather's Corporate Office and was put in touch with Christie in their Public Relations Department.  Christie explained to me that the GF pizza was made only by one of their franchisers especially for a little girl's birthday.  Since that franchiser did this, the story has gotten to the public and they (Godfather's) have been inundated with calls to offer a GF pizza in its other franchises.  Godfather's is presently doing its research into offering a GF pizza and is working on its development.  Christie told me that they are impressed with the numbers of calls they have received so far.  It is therefore important that anyone who relishes the thought of enjoying a pizza out in a normal restaurant call Godfather's (1-800-456-8347 Extension 2516 - this is Christie in Public Relations) and make your desire known.  Christie will add your name and email address to their data bank and keep you posted on the R&D of a GF pizza.  I hope you all call and make yourself heard!

Thanks!
EmmaJane Adams
Danville, PA