Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Juliann Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 16:28:38 EDT

I bought some Bugles the other day for my nonceliac husband(three of our
children have celiac).  I read the ingredients and it looks to me that they
are gluten-free.  Did they change the ingredients?  They are manufactured by
Tom's- a trademark of GM.  The packaging includes the disclaimer that
says"processed on equipment that processes products containing wheat flour,
sesame seed and whey".  That usually means the product is wheat free but is
susceptible to cross contamination.
I'm going to go to Tom's website and look into this further.  I'm afraid they
will just tell me that I need to read the ingredients and decide for myself.
So, of course I would love to hear all of your opinions.
Thanks,
Juli of NC