RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Francois_Dovatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 08:14:56 +0200
We've just learned that Guy-Claude Burger has been denied the right to
receive food from outside the prison of Fleury-M=E9rogis by the prison
administration.  He's been surviving for 2 months exclusively on the 4
or 5 varietes of fruits and vegetables available at the prison canteen :
apples, oranges, unripe pineapples.

He's health is declining fast. Since he owes to be alive to the fact
that he's been eating raw and instinctively for more than 35 years,
depriving him of the facilities to eat that way is equivalent to a slow
death sentence.

As he categoricaly denies the acts he's convicted for and has
interjected an appeal to the French Justice, it looks like a scandalous
violation of basic human rights  worth of the worst totalitarian states.

Any support and idea to help him will be warmly welcome.

We may not agree with all his theories, but we could at least agree that
he doesn't deserve death.

Francois