RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 01:34:16 EST
Tom Barber, Tom Bridgeland, Theresa Coast and Madeline Mason wrote of
migraine headaches and how to help heal them without drugs.
      MIGRAINE HEADACHES-HOW TO HELP HEAL THEM PERMANENTLY
                                      By Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D.

                                       WHAT ARE MIGRAINE HEADACHES ?
A migraine headache is etymologigally, from the Greek word migraine, meaning
an effection of half of the head. A migraine headache, is also known as
hemicrania, sick headache, bilious headache and blind headache. A migraine
headache is a recurring, throbbing intense pain that usually effects one
side
of the head, but sometimes effects both sides; the pain beginning suddenly
and may be preceded or accompanied by visual, neurologic or gastrointestinal
symptoms.
Migraine headaches are generally more painful and debilitating than tension
headaches.
Migraines begin with constriction of the blood vessels in the head. A
migraine is often preceded by a feeling of irritability or depression and
sometimes by a visual aura of flashing lights, wavy patterns or blind spots.
Migraine headaches are generally more severe than tension headaches.
28 million Americans suffer these excruciating headaches.
Although migraine headaches can start at any age, they usually begin in
people between between ages 10 and 30. More than twice as many women as men,
have migraines. 20% of women and 10% of men suffer from this conditon. Most
migraine sufferers are between the ages of 30 and 49. Migraine headaches are
generally more severe than tension headaches.

                              SYMPTOMS OF A MIGRAINE
Symptoms of a migraine are a throbbing one-sided head pain, preceded by
colored flashes of light or zigzag lines, nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to
light and sound, a partial loss of vision, numbness of the face, tongue or
hand, fatigue, irritability, difficulty concentrating, dizziness, sweating,
cold extremities, painful pulse, in which the arteries expand, usually
in the
head area, such as the temples and forehead, pain in face and neck,
diarrhea,
water retention and frequent urination. A migraine may last from 4 to 72
hours.
      OUR BODIES DO THE RIGHT THING WHEN WE HAVE MIGRAINES
Our bodies always do the right thing. Since life began on earth, our God
within, our inherent intelligence within each cell of our bodies, has
learned
to make the optimum adaptation and resolution, to any problem to which our
bodies are subjected. Whatever stresses our bodies presently have, our
ancestors have successfully learned how to successfully cope with such,
previously. It is already built into our genes, our chromosomes and our DNA.
Our inherent intelligence, if it chooses to produce migraines, it does so to
protect us. These migraines or whatever our pathology or symptomatology,
help
us survive, despite our self-destructive lifestyle, thinking and
spirituality. Our migraines are for our protective benefit.
Our migraines will spontaneously heal, when our inherent intelligence, our
God within, no longer needs to homeostatically produce migraines, to help us
exist and survive.
                                          CAUSE OF MIGRAINE
It is due to the overwhelming stresses of incorrect lifestyle, incorrect
thinking and incorrect spirituality, which enervate (exhaust) the body. This
causes a systemic toxemia. The nervous energy must be rebuilt to help heal
migraines, completely and permanently.
  AVOID TREATING OUR SYMPTOMS. TO HELP HEAL, REMOVE OUR CAUSES

To assault us when we have migraines, with any destructive, suppressive,
interfering treatment, can only make our health worse and cannot possibly
help heal us!
To help heal our migraines, we must remove our migraine causes.  Just to
treat our migraine symptoms does not permanently help heal us. In treating
our migraine symptoms, we are just treating our migraine effects, not our
migraine causes.  Our migraine symptoms exist for our protective benefit.
Our migraine symptoms are our healing and detoxifying reactions of our
inherent intelligence, our God within. Our migraine symptoms are always
controlled by our inherent intelligence. This is why our migraine symptoms
should never be destroyed, interfered with and suppressed. The destruction,
interference, and suppression of our migraine symptoms, prevents our
inherent
protective bodily defenses from helping heal us. If our inherent
intelligence
cannot help heal our migraine distresses, nothing and nobody else can.  No
destructive, interfering and suppressive therapy of any kind, can help heal
our migraine, but only our inherent intelligence can help heal our
migraine..
  EVERY PATHOLOGY PRODUCES A CONCOMITANT SYMPTOMATOLOGY
I discovered that every pathology and physiological dysfunction produces a
concomitant symptomatology in all human beings. Nobody else, other than I,
has ever had previously the insight to write about this inherent
self-healing
mechanism.
This means, that your inherent intelligence, your God within, is always
talking to you. If you listen to it and obey it, you will always have good
health. So when you have a migraine, your inherent intelligence produces
migraine symptoms upon which you should concentrate, meditate on, pay
attention to and feel, until you are asymptomatic, i.e., until your migraine
symptoms completely and permanently disappear. If and when you will do this,
your migraine and the cause of your migraine, will always help heal,
completely and permanently.
       HOW TO MEDITATE PROPERLY TO HELP HEAL YOUR MIGRAINES
You should lie down, keep your body inactive, keep your eyes closed and
concentrate, meditate, think on, keep your mind on your migraine
symptoms and
migraine discomforts, until your migraine symptoms and migraine distresses
completely disappear. This is "feeling meditation".
                         FASTING WILL HELP HEAL YOUR MIGRAINES
To help heal your migraines rapidly, completely and permanently, do water
fasting with "feeling meditation". You do this by abstaining from all food
but water, lie down, close your eyes and keep them closed and "feel" and
meditate on whatever migaine symptoms your inherent intelligence, your God
within, is producing, until you are asymptomatic. If you do this, I
guarantee
you, that your migraines will help heal completely and permanently.
      HOW TO WATER FAST CORRECTLY TO HELP HEAL YOUR MIGRAINES
When you water fast to help heal your migraines, you should keep your eyes
closed, every day that you water fast.  A water fast is a physiological
rest.
 To get total rest, you must keep your eyes constantly closed.
                       EAT A CONSTRUCTIVELY BENEFICIAL DIET
Eat as constructive and beneficial a diet as is possible. Eat only natural
foods, that you would eat in the wild.  Eat only fresh, raw, unprocessed
paleolithic foods that are palatable to you and that agree with you,
with all
the essential minerals and essential nutrients. Every bit of cooking
destroys
vitamins, enzymes, minerals, nucleic acids, chlorophyl and damages fats,
making them indigestible. The fatty matter becomes a local irritant.
          HOW TO STAY WELL ALWAYS, ONCE MIGRAINES ARE HEALED
Once you are restored to good health from migraines, you should keep
yourself
permanently migraine symptom free, by a program that stresses eating
natural,
fresh, raw, unprocessed paleolithic foods, with all of the essential
minerals
and essential nutrients, that are palatable to you and that agree with you,
pure air, good water, intense, progressive resistance exercise, air bathing
and sunbathing, adequate sleep, feeling meditation, conservation of sexual
energy and appropriate observation of the other needs of life. You should
never do anything that does not improve your physicality, mentality and
spirituality. You should never do anything self-destructive, from which you
must recover.
          HOW I CAN HELP HEAL YOUR MIGRAINES VIA THE INTERNET
I have helped heal migraine headaches, completely and permanently, in many
people all over the world, via the Internet. Contact me NOW and I will help
you heal your migraine headaches, via the Internet.
Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D. God Healing, Inc. Natural Hygiene Society, Inc.
P.O. Box 1523 Santa Monica California 90406 USA
Telephone: 310-396-2914; 310-452-0458
Web Site: http://www.healself.org              E-mail: [log in to unmask]