RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 15:17:05 -0700
>Does anyone know if the following is really true? I know antiperspirants are
>unhealthy for the body, but are they really linked to breast cancer?

Play safe anyway there is enough chemicals out there in the food chain
create conditions for cancer, eliminate as much as you can . Who needs
antiperspirant anyway?
If the odors are such that they are unbearable ,it is a good
oportunity to
reconsider what is entering the body in the 1rst place.
jean-claude