CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bob Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 08:12:16 -0700
[log in to unmask] wrote..
>Would you, Bob, and David please send your messages only to each other. Your
>email addresses come with your messages, When I see your names, I delete
>your messages without reading them, as I'm sure many others on this list do.
>It is intrusive, inconsiderate, and an abuse of the freedom of the list for
>you to send your messages to the entire list. I would think some have signed
>off the list because of it. So, please.

So far, during the few weeks I've been on the list, the Middle East seems
to be the only subject ever brought up, and while you may find it boring,
you gotta admit it's of worldwide interest. But if you've got something
else folks might like to talk about, bring it on, and lets go to it...
otherwise...???.

Bob