C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:23:27 EST
In a message dated 3/8/2002 10:31:51 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> betty, you made the right decision.  if someone writing a letter in support
> of you getting bundy back would be deemed helpful, just give me an address.
> this is going to be in my prayers now too.
>
> Bless your heart.  With all that is going on in your life, you would still
think to make this offer, wouldn't you?  Bundy is coming home this afternoon.
 They can see that the answer is for me to move, not to take my own family
apart so I can live in a totally inaccessible house.  The realtor came by
today too, and gave me useful information.  I didn't realize I'd have the
options I seem to have.

I just have to stop everything else and make sure my little family is safe.