C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 19:11:16 -0800
I don't get it. Why the dissing of the IBOT. Let's say
the WC is everything it claims to be. The Seinfeild
saying comes to mind you are now "the master of your
domain". The wc makes physical access to everywhere
you couldn't go before possible. You find this
upsetting? Could it be now that we can no longer blame
"others" for excluding us( how unfair and illegal) we
have to owe up to the fact that we, ourselves can be
as limitimg factor. Change is scary.
Joanne

http://sports.yahoo.com