From:
Theola Walden Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 01:03:36 -0500
From: "Phosphor"
> again, give me a case where liver consumption has caused Viotamin A
> toxicity. you said it did, so let's see it. I am sure it can. but it all
> depends on what kind of liver and how much and how often it was eaten.
Inuit
> don't eat polar bear liver, but they do eat about every other one.
> I enjoyed your reference as to toxicity: cases such as cats fed 15,000,000
> IU per kilo getting gingivitis. did u bother to look at what you were
> referencing or have no qualms in looking idiotic?

Andrew, are you suffering from intracranial pressure from too much A?  <g>

Landy, D. 1985. Publoktog (hysteria) and Inuit nutrition: possible
implications of hypervitaminosis A. Social science and medicine. Vol.
21:173-185. [malnutrition; disease; hysteria; North America; Inuit (Eskimo)]

If your cat has not died yet, I can send him a bibliography of dire
warnings.

Theola